Pages

Monday 26 July 2010

Songwriting D.I.L.L.E.M.A

I'm in a tricky situation. Basically I wrote a guitar part for a song of ours and I feel I can do more with it. I'm sure people in bands will agree with me on that feeling you get when you are playing something but know you can make it better.



The way our songs usually work is Keith and Jen take the melody from what I play on the guitar and turn it into words, sometimes I have to change what i'm playing sometimes not.

Anyway ive wrote a guitar part for a new song entitled "Mouthul OF Pennies" and I dislike the beginning part(basically everything before the drums come in)

While I dont wish for the song (or vocals which are mint) to be changed I would like to write around the vocal melody and the guitar melody!


Just so you can get an idea of what i'm talking about heres a rough version of the song I recorded at rehersal.






So I have a day off today!


I am armed with the following things!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



jeremy kyle Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment